Life is full

http://www.epiphaneia.ca/victoria-2013/
My blogging silence this week is not for a lack of ideas or interest on my part. Life is full. But I anticipate some engaging stuff in the days following my first annual Praxis retreat to Victoria and Seattle. The following offers a highlight of some what we'll be experiencing this weekend:

We get to hear from Shane Claiborne and others at the Survival of the Weakest conference:



And then we're off to Seattle for a series of diverse connections, from church planters, to a mega church, to a faith-based community development organization. We're looking forward to connecting with Kurt Willems and Pangea Communities, visiting a Sunday service at Mars Hill Downtown, and touring Seattle Neighborhoods with Parish Collective.


All told, it should be an engaging and rich weekend. Life is indeed full. And I'm loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment