I'm a winner!

Yes, I'm privileged to have won my first blogging award: the Versatile Blogger Award!

And no, this award is not blog spam. For whatever similarities there are to those pass-it-on emails everyone loves to hate, there is one important difference: it's an award. And I won. Yay!!!

Plus it's a great way to ease back into blogging two weeks of vacation.

So, here's my 'prize':

1) Thank the giver of the award and link to them.

Thanks Ryan!

2) Tell readers seven things about yourself.
  • Our second child is due to be born on our son's birthday.
  • I went on a 3 month snowboarding missions trip with YWAM when I was 19.
  • I'm left handed ("everyone's born right handed, but only few overcome it").
  • I just finished reading the Harry Potter series - I couldn't put it down!
  • We have plums, cherries, blueberries, peaches, pears, apples, and strawberries in our suburban backyard.


3) Confer this prestigious award upon someone else.

Phil, over at Intersect, you win too!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Great article in the Herald, Dave.

David Warkentin said...

Thanks Ryan!

Post a Comment