Why???

Well, here is my second post and a minor introduction to why in the world I am embarking on this time consuming journey of having a blog...

First, the title: Wondering and Wandering…

Wondering: I wonder about many things related to life...
Wandering: My wondering is a wandering journey (and sometimes I may share pictures of my actual wandering…)

Second, why blog???

Well, going against my own random thought (top right), I figured I would join everyone else in this incredibly popular venture of blogging… Beyond that, I guess there is possibly something more…

Basically, having a blog is a chance for me to actually process some of the thoughts and ideas that are bouncing around in my head these days. The last thing I want to do is spend considerable time (and $$$) to only have my educational experience become relegated to some irrelevant part of my life. With that in mind, the purpose of this blog is to simply discuss and dialogue anything and everything. I invite comment (no criticism please;) and dialogue with what I am reflecting on. Hopefully whoever finds their way to my blog will enjoy interacting with my wondering and wandering...


4 comments:

Mike said...

Welcome aboard, David.

Looking forward to seeing what you're wondering about, and where you're wandering off to.

erik said...

sweet!!

i am wondering when you are going to be wandering over here again...

Chris and Vicky said...

Hey Dave,
Welcome to the blogging world, I'll add you to my list. It'll be good to see what you and Julie have been up to!

phương anh nguyễn said...

Your article is very useful to me and my friend so I will share more for my friend. Currently side we are also dealing in all kinds leather sofa (sofa da), sofa cloth (sofa nỉ), sofa corner (sofa góc) if you intend to interior design (thiết kế nội thất) you contact us, we have staff fitting member (thi công nội thất)

Post a Comment